Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Water FUN

Now that it's warming up in the Valley of the Sun Cameron can finally play in the hose once again. Which is what he seems to want to do every time we go outside. Guess we should enjoy it now- before it's a gazillion degrees and we can't go outside anymore.

Cameron has also been taking swimming lessons from AquaTots. He LOVES going. He loves his instructor- and until this week he has been solo, but other people have joined his class so I guess I get to get into a suit and walrus around in the water with him! He blows bubbles, kicks, floats on his back, jumps into the pool and all sorts of other fun things. Here are some pics of his advertures.



6 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

Oh, he is so cute! Gotta love a kid and the hose!
How are you feeling???

The life of Jayne said...

How fun!! He is so cute!!

Good luck w/ the hot weather!!

The Moss Family said...

Wow that look like fun! I can't wait for swim lessons to start for my kids.

Michelle & Rick said...

oh my gosh! hello old friend...oh your family is so cute. you take unreal pictures... is that something you do now...how exciting too that you are having another congrats! so are you really headed to New Jersey? Best wishes....

Michelle & Rick said...

oh my goodness....how are you april...congrats on baby #2 how exciting...your family is so cute...

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! So surprised to see you comment on my blog. I was sure you didn't remember who I am!

You DO take such beautiful pics. VERY impressed. And your little boy is so cute!

I did all that editing in Lightroom. SO fast--I love their presets and that you can get all sorts of other presets online for free. I am hoping this makes my editing MUCH faster--since I take a bajillion pics and post them every night. :) Need a timesaver right now! :)

Thanks again for stopping by my blog. It was so nice to hear from you!!