Sunday, April 20, 2008

Picture of the Day- Week of 04/14/08

So I've recently noticed several blogs that do a picture of the day post. I thought it would be fun to try and do it too. I take a gazillion pictures as it is. Now I just actually have to post them. I'm going to post them once weekly so that way I can actually see myself doing it. Not that I won't post pictures every other day as well ;). I didn't start until Saturday of this week- so these are the two I have (I'm going from Mon-Sun if you can't tell.)

Sat: This picture is somewhat boring but I really like the vibrant colors. This was at a birthday party for someone in Cameron's playgroup. Hence the party hat.

Sun: This is my normal view of Cameron when I am taking a picture. He always tries to take the camera from me.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so glad you are picking up the challenge!! It sometimes takes a few tries to get in the swing of things, but I love looking back at mine now and am so glad I have done it...hard to believe over 100 days straight!

Can't wait to see more! I love all your photography. You have such a wonderful gift and I am so glad you are sharing it!