Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cameron the photog

Cameron got his hands on our camera today (our point and shoot) and had a little fun. He was supposed to be napping but he was actually cataloging the house and his different facial expressions. So somehow he managed to turn on the camera and take all the pictures. Different buttons. He also managed to take video and still pictures.

A different view of Dad and Mom's room...

Now this is what you call art.

Trying to get the same picture that Mom did of me.

The hallway and my "ride".

My cute little feet.

A different view.

People tell me my eye's are my best feature.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

It was two different photo sessions (am and naptime). Over 50 pics and 14 videos. I was sleeping in his bed at about 7 am so April could get a little more sleep and I woke up with him jumping on me, he took a closeup of my eye (flash and all) and bolted away. That was a rude awakening! -ref

Rachel Holloway said...

That was SO funny!! Would make a really funny little album for him to remember his first venture into photography! :)

KOCHERHANS said...

So cute! He has his moms talent already. I loved Ryan's comment....a little 'welp see ya later' Too funny - GO CAMERON! Way to keep your parents on their toes.