Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Summer Fun

While the rest of the country is starting to get spring we are summa-time here. We finally decided to break out the play pool for Cameron today and, as expected, he had a blast. We set up the pool on our driveway for a little redneck fun! As a precursor- yes, I do know he needs a haircut. And we did give him one. He just wouldn't sit still long enough for us to get around his ears.

Cameron's smile when he says "cheese"

Blowing bubbles

Splashing

Smiling big and practicing his kicks. Well as much as he can in that much water anyway.

4 comments:

The Moss Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! He's a cutie!

DiZe said...

Love the "cheese" smile and/or grimace.

Camille said...

So cute. And, that ultrasound picture is the best one I have ever seen! I didn't know babies blew bubbles in the belly. That is amazing.

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW CUTE! I love water season....TONS of great pics then! Hey, I had some questions for you--can you email me with your email address?
hollowayfam(at)yahoo(dot)com