Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Easter Festivities

We started off by dying eggs with Cameron last night. He did surprisingly good- especially considering he hadn't had a nap (gaaaaahhhhhh!). We did of course strip him down first.


Then onto Sunday...
VICTORY! First egg ;)

Can't trick me mom...

Filling up the basket.

Egg... what egg??

Oh! You must mean the ones in my basket!
He seriously stood by that egg with us giving him hints for a couple of minutes. LOL!

He saw this egg all on his own. He took off running, trips over his feet, does a fall on the basket, rolls, gets up and keeps running. That's my boy!

Easter family pics. Notice my loverly constipated-looking smile in both. I couldn't get the remote to work so I was concentrating on pushing the button. These were the end result. ha!


We ended the day with dinner at Kemp's house. It was really good and Cameron had lots of fun playing with his cousins. And looking through the binoculars ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in your family!

I love your facecloth...I mean mine!

I love your pretty smile!

Love your BFF!

Jill said...

Hey April!! Its your cousin Jill Calaway (Gibb now) My mom told me you had a blog! Cameron is SOO adorable, he has the cuttest little face! Just thought i'd let you know i have a blog as well...not a very interesting one since i have no kids...just a dog but its www.jjgibb.blogspot.com just incase you wanna check it out!

The Moss Family said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog. It's fun to see what your up too , and your little boy is so cute! Funny thing I remembered the other day when I saw you on the High School blog. It was one of your birthdays partys when we were little. You had a slumber party then you mom tooks us all and you got your ears peirced. I remember wanting mine peirced so badly I even called my mom, but she said no I wasn't old enough. I also remember going to Fred Myers or something, and I was bounceing one of those big balls around and it popped!! I was so scared, and hid it and ran off. I don't know if you remember it or not but I thought it was a fun memory! Wow time flies!! Do you mind if I add you to my family and friends list on our blog?

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Okay, your little boy is so cute. I can't get over it. I just remember at your wedding reception my daughter - who was probably three said, "Mom, did that Angel just get married?" She thought you were an angel. You did look pretty. Okay, also, congrats on Ryan getting into Rutgers. I think you said it is a law school. Anyways, Devri's husband just graduated from law school. So Good Luck! It will be exciting.

Camille said...

He is so cute. AND, your pictures are so good! We should all just hire you to take our kids pictures all day at the reunion! Hope you are feeling good and that Azer comes before it gets too hot! Cute name by the way.
Email me so I can send you an invite to our family blog: heavenandheck(at)gmail(dot)com