Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More Fun Play with Cameron

Because I'm no longer in school, YAY!, I am home with Cameron all the time now. I think he has begun to realize that his mom can be boring sometimes. He can only take so much dishes and laundry (can't we all??) before he seeks his revenge. So I've decide to start trying some new activities.

We made a course that Cameron had to follow out of pillows (thanks, Anna). Cameron didn't like following it but he did like climbing over it. Over and over and over again. At least he was entertained for a little while- and of course I took pictures.





We also made a "fort". Took three chairs and a blanket and it has provided us with days of entertainment- yes I kept it up that long! Right in the middle of my living room. His favorite thing to do is play hide and seek. He will hide under there until you say his name several times and then he will come out babbling with the biggest grin on his face! LOVE IT!


1 comment:

DiZe said...

That looks like a fun game. And, if it keeps him busy for a few minutes, that is even better. I think that I need to look for a little tent for him so that you can put it up in his room or somewhere so that he can hide in it when he wants to. Think how much fun that would be....