Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I did it!

I am FINALLY done with my bachelors! And it only took me 9 years. I really think they should give me a doctorate... hmmmm...wonder who I need to talk to about getting that done. It really is a good thing I finally graduated because getting confused for being the professor all of the time was really not doing good things for my ego. The best part of it all- I get to start paying back my student loans. Yippee! Maybe I need to find a job....

Here's a graduation photo. Try and pick me out. I'll send anyone who can find me a dollar.

4 comments:

Lolly said...

Did you go to graduation? How did I not hear about this?

DiZe said...

Hmmm....I vaugely remember having a conversation with you about graduation. The general gist was that I had to make you go to your high school graduation, and since I was no longer the boss of you, that you were not going to go. Pretty much that was it....I think you may have used those words exactly..."you are not the boss of me".

The pictures of Cameron are great. I am sure that you did something in Photo Shop to make it appear that Cameron is crying. He is such an angel that he would NEVER cry or get upset.

Rebecca M. said...

I love your blog...very cute pics of your family!

Rebecca M. said...

Hey your blog is awesome I am loving looking at all of these great pics!!! It is great because I can really keep tabs on you now!!!