Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Biking Fun

We have a bike trailer and Cameron loves to take rides in it. We went for a ride yesterday and I had left it outside. I was putting it away this morning and rearranging some stuff in the garage to make it fit better. Cameron was helping. I put something away and I turned around to check on him and he was sitting in the bike trailer with his helmet on (backwards of course)! LOL! I think he may have been telling me that I needed more exercise and I couldn't resist his cuteness so we went for another ride today. Here are some pics of him in action- and yes, those are his pajamas.





1 comment:

DiZe said...

Cameron is hilarious. He looks a little like ET with the helmet on his head - except he is much cuter. (Is cuter even a word??) He must like the wind in his face - I always have loved it too. April - you need to ride really, really, really fast. If he is anything like Great Grandpa Max, Grams or his Mom and Dad - or his Uncle Shaun, he will LOVE speed. Great - one more thing for him not to be afraid of.