Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Finger-Painting Fun

Today Cameron and I had our first experience with finger-painting. I think I'll just let the pictures help me tell the real story....

You can tell by his expression that he is in love with his smock... and maybe a little nervous about what is going to happen.


Of course the first thing Cameron does after getting paint on his fingers is to put the those fingers directly into his mouth. He loved the result.



And even after I had nicely cleaned out his mouth for him he still didn't like it. Hmmm... This kid doesn't like bread or fingerpaints. I don't think he's related to me.



After I showed him how much fun it really was he got into it.



The end result... What a work of art!



1 comment:

DiZe said...

Obviously, he got his art ability from Grams.