Saturday, February 28, 2009

Super Jumping

I can't believe my baby's turning three. He's getting so big and he's talking so much. He was going around the store today telling everyone "I gonna be free two mooro". He still cracks us (and most everyone we know) up with his dramatic facial expressions and gestures. He's also recently learned a couple of songs that he loves to sing. One's "Anything You Can Do" and the other is "The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock" (complete with hand gestures). He is a great big brother and Azman follows him around the house trying to do whatever he does.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!

10 comments:

April said...

Happy birthday Cameron! Those pictures are adorable, I love the little "story" :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday. Three year olds are hysterical. And good to see the cape. Every little boy needs a cape!

Tara Fischbeck said...

So Sweet April!! I love your photography. Why did you move as soon as I discovered it. Happy Bday Cameron!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Happy Birthday Cameron. He is growing up fast!! I love checking your blog for updates and pictures of you and your boys! xo <3

BARBARA said...

do you get such horrible comments that you have to "moderation" them? is it snide little comments about the photography???? nah, i didnt think so EITHER. (where did i EVER get that idea???

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Very cute. I love the pictures. It is crazy how fast kids grow.

Rhiannon said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pictures! Ty would love the airplane jammies too!

Davis said...

I love that he wears his cape and mask alot...he is too cute!! Happy Birthday!

The life of Jayne said...

Cute pictures!! You are such a great photographer!

jessica said...

you are so great at photography.... when will you be back in az???
ever????
three years huh,, big boy, kole will be one this next week. i don't like the whole growing up thing:(