Friday, February 6, 2009

Fire Station Visit

I had wanted Cameron to visit the fire station so I set up a visit for Cameron and some of his friends from church. We had a lesson about fire safety for FHE and then on Friday (a week ago) we visited the fire station. Cameron was unsure at first but he warmed up quickly thanks to a helpful Mr. L and the nice firemen. We also got to see them go out on a call- and slide down the pole. Woo Hoo! All the kids had a great time- I'm really glad I set it up. Big shout out to the awesome firemen at Evesham Fire Dept!

Telling them a little about the fire station.

Learning about the ambulance.

Azman- pretty happy in the MT. He was SO tired.

Driving the fire truck- this was everyone's favorite.

The fireman and all the new recruits.

5 comments:

{Morgan Burt} said...

Oh my goodness April, you are SUCH a cute mom! I bet the kids LOVED IT!

One day, I hope I can be as awesome of a mom as you.

Katie and Howard said...

What an awesome mom you are! I'm very impressed. What a great idea and I'm sure the kids loved it.
I love Cameron's face in the ambulance. Classic!

Leah said...

Yeah Mr L is pretty awesome but that is just cause he is married!

Rachel Holloway said...

How fun!!! I love those shots. Definitely captured the day!!!

Anna said...

Wow! What a cool idea :D I wish you were MY Mom ;)