Friday, September 19, 2008

The Park with Cameron

We went to the park the past two days and it gets increasingly harder to watch/follow Cameron around while carrying Azer. As some (most?) of you may know Cameron is a pretty friendly little boy and Several times in the past two days I've glanced over at him and notice him standing/talking to some other mom there. Greeeaaatttttt. So I run over and try to intervene. Cameron has asked these other mom's to:

1. Push him in the swings. Even if they are not even standing by the swings! LOL! I've noticed that this happens more often when I've told him that I won't push him right then.

2. Feed him. A mom was feeding her son some peaches. I walk over there and Cameron was telling her he was hungry. Oh the embarrassment. This was moments after I had just given him his water and goldfish.

3. He was trying to grab one mom's hand to take her for a walk.

So the moral of the story. If some random kid is trying to play with you at the park. Please be kind. :)

No comments: