Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys and Puddles

It had been raining on and off for a couple of days and Cameron was going stir crazy from being cooped up inside the house. So we put on his rain coat and went and played in the rain. FUN! We both had a blast running through the puddles. Except when we got to the "dirty" puddle. Cameron kept saying "No like, Dirty" and "Yucky, Dirty" and then he would run through it again. "One More Time" he would say as he would hold out his hands and tilt his head for emphasis. I REALLY need to get that on video because Cameron can be Quite the dramatic little boy. He cracks us up!





ETA- Sorry for the sideways video!

4 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Hi Apes! I can't believe Azer is already 4 mo. It seems like yesterday you were taking pics of Emma...she is already 7mo. How on earth does time fly so quickly. I guess I need to make sure and cherish every moment! hugs,Tara

Carlie said...

puddle jumping is the best! makes me wish it would rain here. that picture with the chopsticks was so cute! i still cant get over how adorable both your boys are.

KOCHERHANS said...

so cute. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun there. I know you are never coming back to AZ - sad :0(

KOCHERHANS said...

so cute. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun there. I know you are never coming back to AZ - sad :0(