Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Growing up

Cameron celebrated his half birthday yesterday. Well, celebrated might be a stretch but I did take pictures. I can't believe my baby is growing up! I was telling Ryan that it's hard to remember when Cameron was as little as Azer. It is so amazing to watch him grow and learn though. We are truly blessed with our boys.

Gotta love a smiling face and sun flare.


To infinity.... Cameron loves Buzz.


Ryan can always make Cameron smile.

Little boys and dirt really do go together beautifully.

My two handsome helpers.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO SWEET! What a beautiful little boy--happy half birthday!

KOCHERHANS said...

I love the buzz lightyear picture. All of the pictures are cute, but that is my favorite. I wish every picture I put on my blog was perfect. I haven't checked out your new photo site yet but I will and will let you know what I think. Glad things are going well for you guys. Happy 1/2 bday Cameron - we really do miss you.

The Harmons said...

Such handsome boys you have there.

Dior said...

SOO Cute! How are you guys?? Have you settled in? You r coming down for the reunion....right...ok I hope you know that I am TOTALLY KIDDING! Miss you!