Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Today was Cameron's birthday and what a fun day he had! Kyle, Amber, Bradley and Ethan came over to help him celebrate his big day. He got a lot of presents- and a TON of Cuuuuuuu clothes. Here are some pictures of his big day

Opening a present. Every present he opened he would take to Kyle to hold. Too funny!

Playing outside. I really just added this picture so that people can see the jungle we have growing in our backyard.

Watching as we sing "Happy Birthday" to him.

Blowing out the candle.

Bradley eating a cupcake.

Ethan reaching for a fresh cupcake.

Cameron is the best two year old that I could have asked for. He is so much fun and he laughs so easily. He has a hard time staying mad- even amidst a tantrum. He still will give me kisses and hugs which really just warms my heart. He loves to sneak into our bed at night after we have laid him down so that he can sleep in there. Most of the time we don't have the heart to move him after he has done this. Good thing it doesn't happen too often because he is a crazy sleeper. Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful gifts and calls!

4 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! I love getting Cuuuuu clothes - thats hilarious! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I love them at this age....most days....I'm still a firm believer in terrible twos though. HA
He's a cutie April - can't wait to see what your next one will look like. Too fun!

KOCHERHANS said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I love getting Cuuuuu clothes - that's hilarious! It looks like you guys had fun. I love this age.....most days....I'm still a believer in terrible twos though! HA
He's a cutie April. Can't wait to see what your next little boy will look like. Exciting.

Amber said...

Thanks for inviting us over. It was a lot of fun (even though I missed half of it, sorry about that:) ) Happy Birthday Cameron! You are an adorable two year old!

Jen said...

Happy Bday to Cameron. That age is really fun with boys.