Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just keep knitting.....

So recently I have been taking a knitting class so that I can actually learn how to knit- and I REALLY like it. It's actually quite relaxing- when I'm not trying to do it around Cameron anyway. He doesn't like me knitting apparently. I tried teaching myself through a cd/reading but I just never "got" it. So through this class I've actually learned something- and I made a facecloth. Yes, there are some bigger holes but it's my first try so you've got to give me a break on those. And it's not like I'll be selling it- just giving it away. LOL!

My next project is the "Easiest Baby Blanket". I'm hoping that it's easy enough that I can actually get it done before Azer gets here. And heck- if I just keep knitting everyone can look forward to fabulous knitted creations as gifts ;)

1 comment:

DiZe said...

I am very impressed (and I don't mean in a bad way). It is no surprise to me that you are gifted. Can I assume that you made it for me??