Friday, December 28, 2007

So glad for connections...

So Jammie came through for us and we were able to find out the sex of the baby...


and....



Wait for it....


I was right!! LOL! We are having another beautiful boy. Now I don't have to feel guilty when I say he and we can teach Cameron to say brother. I'm REALLY glad that my instinct was right because I don't think I could go through life with a daughter named Gertrude Bethseda (or whatever name Ryan was picking). The first name we are thinking about at this point is Azer - with a middle name of Croft?? But we still have five months to change it.

Here are the pics. First a shot of the goods and then a torso/ legs shot. He was still in the same position as last time so we didnt get a good face shot *tear*



4 comments:

DiZe said...

YEAH - getting another grandson!!! I am delighted. Having grandchildren is like having children. You don't think that you can possible love another one as much as the others, but your heart just grows and you do. I still think that May 15th would be a GREAT day for him to be born.

KOCHERHANS said...

April,
I'm excited for you guys. I LOVE BOYS! I think they are so fun. I still think you will get a little girl next and if you're anything like me.....one girl might be all you can handle. They are fun to dress up, but wait for the drama and attitude to kick in and you don't know what hit you. Cameron will have fun with a little brother.

Davis said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY!!!
Suzette

TheWenbergFamily said...

Ya. He is definitely a BOY!! Aren't you glad we're going to be moms of boys together! We should get together again next time I'm in AZ.