Sunday, December 16, 2007

Temple Lights

Ryan, Cameron and I went to the Temple Lights on Friday. First we had diner at Chick-Fil-A (Yum-AY!). Did you know that they don't serve your food on trays at dinnertime? Ryan and Cameron were sitting down and I was getting the food. I asked for a tray to carry the bag and drinks. The guy helping me turns to someone else and says "Can we give her a tray?" and She responds with " I'm sorry, We don't give out trays after lunch." Ummm.... okay... What do they think the "night crowd" is going to do with their trays? Hmmm... a definite puzzler. We get to the Temple and Cameron was sosososo excited! He was running around gibbering (Cameron speak) at the top of his lungs. He kept blowing on the lights because they were hot! LOL! It was a fun time (even though we didn't stay long) and I got some yummy hot chocolate afterward.


All of us in front of the nativity. Yes- I know it's blurry. However it is the only family picture we got of that event so I'm posting it. Use your imaginations ;)


Cameron saying "BAAAAAAAA" at the sheep.

Cameron and I in front of the floating lights. Those are really neat. And NO Cameron is not wearing shorts- it does get cold here in the desert- notice the jackets.

This is probably my favorite part of the temple lights.

1 comment:

KOCHERHANS said...

Ok...Cameron talking to the sheep is the funniest thing ever. I can just hear him doing that - thats hilarious.