Thursday, December 13, 2007

Favorite Things

Cameron does SO many cute things and he makes me smile everyday. I'm writing them down so I can come back and look at them when he is being a cranky butt. I'm going to write down a few favorites... and maybe Ryan will too ;)

*I love the way he says Thank You and Please. He says them both so sweet and he still signs them as he is saying them. It is SO adorable!
*When anyone farts Cameron makes the giant "O" with his mouth and his eyes get really big. The he will say Fra, Fra over and over.
*Sometimes he says No and he really draws it out... and he also shakes his head really slow while he is saying it.
*I've been making him say Sorry when he does anything naughty and then he will give me a great BIG hug and kiss.
*When he wakes up from his nap or bedtime and comes out of his room he always shuts his door. So cute!
*Whenever someone gets excited for him he claps for himself. Ha!
* He will point his finger between Ryan and I (and anyone else that is here) and say YOU. Then he repeats over and over. It's the most funny when he is walking away and then turns halfway around and does it.
*When he is in the kissy mood he will give everyone repeated kisses.

2 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

cute April. Good for you writing it down...keep doing that. I have been horrible at doing that with Anne and haven't started yet with Ryder. You think you won't forget, but you totally do. I usually tell people the funny things when they happen so someday when I decide to get caught up, hopefully they can help me remember. HA!

Amber said...

Hey just wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address to amberandkyle.blogspot.com.