Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snow Fun

Cameron got to have a wonderful, white Christmas while he was in Idaho and he got a chance to enjoy all the very colorful snow gear that I bought him. He really liked it! Here are some pictures- these were taken before the snow really dumped down hence the brown-ness peaking through.

Cameron sledding for the first time.

Gramps and Cameron walking back from their sledding adventure.

Cameron all ready to play in the snow.


Cameron testing out the snow to see if was really cold like we told him.

3 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. His snow gear is adorable and it looks like he stayed warm.

DiZe said...

It seems so empty with you gone. I miss having hugs and kisses from Cameron, and playing with trucks and building blocks - it just isn't the same doing it by myself. I am missing you guys so much.

TheWenbergFamily said...

I love his puffy snowsuit.