Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A week in pictures...

I'm finally getting a moment to update the blog. Life really is more busy when you have two. EVEN when you have lots of fabulous family to help! Cameron has been so cute with Azer. He always wants to help. I was feeding Azer the other day on the couch. Cameron came and sat down next to me with the boppy on his waist and pointed to his nipple and said "Feed him". HA! Cameron also like to put on one of my carriers and tell me to put Azer in there. He hasn't talked me into it yet. He is too funny! Azer is getting cuter everyday- If that's possible ;)


Cameron and Daniel swimming. Check out those abs on Danwel.

Azer swimming. He actually slept in his carseat outside the whole time! Crazy I know! We've decided that he likes being outside in the heat.

Cameron giving Azer some loves.

The fly by kiss.

Cameron carrying tigger.

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What beautiful pics! I can't believe how much little Azer is growing already! Still so precoius! LUCKY that he likes the heat!! You're in a good place for that!

I have been meaning to ask how things are looking for your move! I wasn't sure when that is--but I hope it's all going okay and you are looking forward to it!

DiZe said...

Cameron is funny - and Azer is beautiful.....not that I am in any way biased.

Carlie said...

look at cameron's dimples! so cute. and azer is just so perfect!

KOCHERHANS said...

April
cute pics. I was excited for the update. Azer is so stinkin cute. love the picture of him and Cameron and the one of Azer in the carseat in the heat. He looks so sweet. I really need to get over there and hold that little boy - I am a horrible cousin. I am actually walking again today for the first time in a few days...not quite normal yet, but getting there. It was good talking to you (&Ryan) the other day. Cute family. Did you guys get my email of Cameron & Ryder???

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Seriously, your boys are adorable. Cute, cute.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

wow april your boys are getting so big, I have yet to see your little azer. I know you were trying to get a hold of me, cuz i never gave you my info. My email is: meghan1682@yahoo.com. my phone is
4803305291. Let me know if your available. i love looking at your blog, you should check mine out. Its nothing like yours though. loves, meghan