Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Azer's a month old... Time is flying!!

I can't believe that Azer has already been in our family for a month already. We've had so many visitors (for which I am VERY grateful) that it's flown by. This also means that we don't really have any kind of routine- which stresses me greatly. I love my routines. We are doing good though and Azer is getting more aware every day. I LOVE this phase- when they start to become aware of everything.

I added some pictures of Azer we took for his one month (just snaps really) and some of Cameron finger painting.







3 comments:

Jaime said...

Your boys are SO cute April! I wish you lived close to us so you could do some pictures for us..

Rachel Holloway said...

darling, darling, darling! A month? I can hardly believe it!

KOCHERHANS said...

Wow! That did fly by. He is adorable. It was nice to finally hold him. What sweet little boys you have been blessed with. Wish my snapshots looked this good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Cameron's hands in the fingerpaint. Way cute April! Thanks again for the apple pie and ice cream yesterday. So glad you guys came over.