Thursday, June 12, 2008

Porch swing with Cameron - A picture story

Cameron and I were hanging out on our porch swing this evening and he was being his normal hamin' it up self so I had to grab a camera. These pictures are in the order they happened on the camera. And I had to add a cute one of Azer sleeping.

Ah man... can't we do anything without that camera??

I will resist...

Okay, maybe a little smile to appease her.


If I cover my face she won't notice my smile!

If I ignore her maybe she'll go away.

Nope. Still there.

If I don't open my eyes she can't see my smile. I'm invisible.

Seriously lady, put that thing away.

Ahahahahahahah. I was just kiddin'.

If I give her my best smile she's got to stop, right?

P'Plane!!!
After this picture he promptly jumped down so he could better see the airplane. Thus ending our fabulous photo shoot.


Still nothing sweeter.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Those are cute! Azer looks sweet. So, I went to Zack's 2 month check and the dr thinks he will be the biggest out of all my boys :) You were right :)(thought you would find that funny)

The life of Jayne said...

This is so cute! You are such a great photographer too!!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

So cute! I can't believe Azer is a month old. Time does fly. You have such adorable kids.

DiZe said...

I love the picture story. You captured Cameron perfectly. About the time I decide which picture is my favorite, I look at another one, and have to change my mind. And Azer - he is so darn adorable. (Once again, and just for the record, I am in no way biased.)

Carlie said...

my two favorite things: sleeping babies and little boys with dimples!

Jen said...

Wow, what great pictures and what cute boys. Yes, life gets very busy with 2.

Jaime said...

So cute April! I say get the pictures while you can! ;)

Michelle & Rick said...

you take the best pic. i want you to come and take pic for my family...to bad you live in az. are you ajusting with two...

KOCHERHANS said...

Way way cute. He is precious April - I wish I could be around to see little Azer's personality develop - I hope he is as sweet as Cameron. Love that little boy. By the way, love the cute pic of Azer on your blog header. He is growing so fast....ha!