Monday, May 5, 2008

Pictures of The Week

So these are my pictures from last week. Just snaps really. I've been having a hard time pulling out my camera so my p&s has been my main user. I'm also thinking I'm going to have to take a break from this. Nice, eh. Gotta love getting two weeks in and quitting. LOL!

Cameron taking control. Just like he likes.

Our Birthday Dinner.

Cameron practicing for his future profession: Clownery.

Cameron playing with his trains. He LOVES his trains.

My current knitting project. Azer's blanket. Fingers crossed it gets finished.

Cameron getting Azer's car seat ready.

Best bread EVER.

7 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Cute pictures! You guys look cute at your bday dinner - where'd ya go? And what kind of bread is that? Bummer you are quitting this for now....understandable I guess....what are you having a baby or something?

Rachel Holloway said...

Sometimes the snapshots from the week are THE BEST because they really catch what was going on!

Looks like you've been getting all ready for that little baby!! How fun!! Whose birthday was it?? And WHAT is that bread?? MUST HAVE SOME :)

AprilF said...

The bread is cream cheese bread and is SO delicious! It's made with sliced french bread and the "topping" is a cream cheese, margarine, garlic powder mixture. YUUUMMMMMAAAAYYYY!

It was for both of our birthdays. Ryan's was on the 25th and mine the 29th.

The life of Jayne said...

That is a great picture of you and your husband!

(and that bread does look yummy!!)

keep us posted on the new arrival!

TheWenbergFamily said...

That bread looks so good!! Good luck tomorrow! Cameron is going to be a great big brother :)

Katie and Howard said...

You two look SO cute in your picture! Love you both...hope your birthday was great!

Camille said...

Knitting? I am impressed! I hope all things baby are going well!