Sunday, May 11, 2008

Azer William is HERE!

Azer arrived via C-Section on May 8th 2008 at 9:33 am. He weighed 8lbs and 8oz and was 20
in long. So he was just a little guy- well compared to Cameron anyway. LOL! Here are some new pictures. We are home and are all doing well. Cameron is a great big brother!
Me looking big as a house and ready to go! First time meeting Azer after the surgery. Notice the headphones. I got to wear my Ipod during/after the surgery and rock out to O.A.R.

Me and Azer in recovery.

Azer and his blanket- I FINISHED it!!

Azer eyes open and giving a crusty look.


6 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

Congratulations APRIL!! Your baby is so sweet!!

Rachel Holloway said...

OH MY GOSH!! WOW!! I LOVED, loved, loved the video--he has such a cute little voice and is just SO DARN CUTE I wanted to reach through and just squeeze his little cheeks! :)

And what a precious new little baby!! What a wonderful way to bring in Mother's day! I hope you are recovering well and that you are settling into having TWO kids!! CONGRATS!

DiZe said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful big brother, beautiful mom and dad - and beautiful finished blanket!

KOCHERHANS said...

He is just cute April...why are those pictures making me a little baby hungry? I just had one! Its all just so fun. Love the cute pictures and I'm glad you got the blanket done. Love the crusty look - it looks so cute on him. Congrats again!

Katie and Howard said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cute little guy! Happy Mother's Day!
Too cute about Cameron and his little brother.

Jen said...

Congrats and you know I am dying to bring some sort of casserole over to your place. Actually if you want some takeout of any kind, I'm your VT!