Saturday, January 12, 2008

Handsome Boy

I had all my photo stuff set up today because I was taking pictures for people. And after it was over I actually talked Cameron in to letting me take a few. He's so funny when I'm taking the pictures. I take them in our AZ room and he will go stand on the couch in the living room and pound on the window. Ha! It'd probably be funnier if he wasn't distracting the people I'm trying to take pictures of ;) Here are some of the pictures I got of him. He is so handsome I can't get over it - and I KNOW I'm not biased at all- LOL!





3 comments:

1st Lt. Nicholas J. Cruz said...

I love him and your photos are fabulous!

Ash, Addy, and B

DiZe said...

You are not biased at all....I think that he is without a doubt the best looking 22 month old out there...And I know that I am not biased.....

TheWenbergFamily said...

Seriously. You are going to have some trouble when he gets older. He is so handsome!