Friday, November 5, 2010

A Month...

I can't believe Miss N. is a month old! It's crazy how time flies. It seems like she's always been in our family - and I can't imagine life without her. She drives us crazy from 6-7pm to 11-1pm with her fussy time but she's worth it. We sure do love her! The boys love to kiss and hug on her and are so sweet to her. I thought the novelty of having a baby would fade... but, nope. I was worried about Az-man becoming a big brother but he has been fabulous and Cam is still a great brother too.





Awwww.... The boys sure do love "Baby Weepie (Sweet Pea)"

The boys had to get in on our photo session because I didn't "ask" them to. I guess I know how to trick them now... act like I don't want pictures of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! There is no denying that your kids are related!!!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I LOVE her little bow! So cute. Where did you get it? I think I need one for little baby Kennedy! Can't believe how the time flies. You guys have a gorgeous family!

Jessica said...

Oh I just think the kids are soooo cute!!! What a happy and adorable family!!

Davis said...

She really is beautiful and looks a lot like you!! I am so happy for you and your family. What a blessing and the boys seem to be just as great as ever!!!