Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ryan's Birthday

For Ryan's birthday I had to work in the morning and then for dinner we celebrated and went out to eat at Cracker Barrel. We have one down the street and we hadn't gone since we have moved here. We all had a really nice time- and Cameron and AzMan were on their best behavior. And, yes, AzMan's best behavior does include deliberately dropping food - but give the kid a break, he's not even one. Here are some pics - please forgive the terrible quality- they are from the cell phone.

Lots of food for a good price- we had Lots of leftovers! Yay for leftovers!

*Gasp* I do exist! Don't you dig my awesome scrubs??

3 comments:

Davis said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad that you guys had a good one. I love the phone pics!!

THose pics from the zoo are amazing. I love your wonderful talent!!!

Jen said...

Yay for birthdays and Crackerbarrel is great.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Hi April...your kids are adorable. Happy mother's day!