Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flash Practice

One of my new years resolutions is to become a better photographer. So I've joined a group, I'm giving myself challenges, and I'm trying to find people to shoot with locally. A recent assignment that I've given myself is to learn off camera flash. I've had all the tools- just never the motivation to learn it. So last night I got everything out to practice. I Really like it. Don't get me wrong- I hope to improve over these pictures tremendously, but I'm glad I finally made myself learn it. Or start to anyway. Here are my favorites of the boys.




5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Great start! I think you are so talented already, and it's hard to imagine much more coming from ya!! :) So, I am super excited to see everything you come up with!!

BARBARA said...

Isnt it great to have victims, excuse me "MODELS" to practice on. I mean what do other, less fortunate (read childless) photographers use, a bowl of fruit????? Off camera lighting, oh that is soooooo yesterday! (ummm call me when you have fiqured it out, I could use a little help!)

Katie and Howard said...

I am very jealous of your talent!! Way to go! :)
...and your boys are adorable. I love that smile on Azer.

Carlie said...

those pictures turned out so cute. i love azers dimples!

Desirae Fendrick said...

I dont even know you but i just wanted to let you know that i LOVE your photography work you are amazing!.. i saw your page on my best friends Michelle's. Anyways great job and keep up the great work!