Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trains, Trains, Trains

We went out today looking for some areas for "urban" settings for some photo sessions I have coming up. We went to a town that about six miles from us that I was told had that had that sort of look I wanted. While driving around we saw the Patco station. Ryan has wanted to take Cameron for a ride on it since we've moved here. So we decided to take it into Philly and go to this indoor food market we had heard about. Cameron loved the train! And I decided that I could definitely live in Philly. It's like NYC only cleaner and with narrower streets.

Walking through the turnstyle

Waiting...

Chillin' like a big boy.

Cameron's face when he heard the LOUD horn for the first time.

Headin' to Philly

9 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

APRIL!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!! This pictures are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Are you going to be in Oregon any time soon???? :)

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW FUN! I am so surprised to hear that you could live in Philly. I went with my husband to an interview there and decided I definitely COULD NOT live there! :) Cool place to visit, but definitely not for me!

FUN, FUN DAY! I can't wait to see a few photo shoots from your new finds!

Anna said...

Loving the urban-style pp. Great pics!!

Katie and Howard said...

Your pictures are so great!! You are SOOOOOOOOO talented!!

{Morgan Burt} said...

Ah, he is such a cutie! Love your pictures too. You're simply amazing!

BARBARA said...

the loud horn one was so funny! your photos are pretty good but if you ever need any advice or help just call me....yeah

Aubree said...

April I love your work! You are VERY talented...wish you still lived in AZ but it looks like you are enjoying it there!

Jana said...

Love the picture of his face when he heard the horn. That is priceless! Philli is cool. They have a great aquarium across the river and a cool Childrens museum. My hubby went there on a business trip and I tagged along. Of course the liberty bell and stuff is cool as well. I'm usually looking for the kid friendly stuff! Hope you're having fun!

Jen said...

Great pics. Looks like a fun outing. How's school going for Ryan? How's life going for you and the littles?