Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Practice for Me

It has been really nice here so I've been dragging Cameron outside every day. More for me than him. I make sure that we go in the late afternoon so that I can get some good light for pictures. And I get my exercise chasing Cameron and trying to get him to look at the camera. Here are some of the cuter ones from this past week.



In this picture I was trying a different "view" and I had to bribe Cameron to lay down. I told him if he would lay down and look at my camera we could blow bubbles. LOL!

We were outside today and Ryan thought it would be cool to take a picture from a certain angle- so I did. Pretty neat.

2 comments:

DiZe said...

love them - I think that the top one is my favorite of cameron....and how did ryan get pictures of bubbles??

Lolly said...

Cameron is looking more and more like you everday. Looks like you're having fun!