Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend BBQ Fun

Over labor day we were able to go to ID to spend some time with my family. I la-la-love that we are close enough to be able to do that now. My grandma is staying with my mom so we got to spend some time with her as well- she's had a lot of surgeries and health problems lately but she is such a strong lady and she has pulled through them all. She doesn't even complain! She is really an amazing person!




We took the opportunity to take some generational shots while there, Ryan made the comment that he didn't know any of his great-grandparents and that's it's really cool that our kids get to know a lot of theirs.
Great-Grandma with all the grandkids.

Four Generations

This counts as a smile, right? Cait??

Grams playing helicopter with the boys- they love rough-housing with Grams!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I just love your mom!!! She is sucha an awesome lady!! Oh, you are too April ;)! we sue miss you guys!

Loves from NJ

Tara Fischbeck said...

Cute photos!! I miss ID!! Well I miss Boise...not the rest of the state! Hope you are doing well!!

Anna said...

Holy shiznit! When did Azer get so big?? Love them all :)

Lolly said...

It counts as a smile... just not your high beam smile! ;)