Sunday, July 5, 2009

Beach baby, beach baby

I really love having the opportunity to live so close to the beach, aka The Shore as it's know to Jersey-ites. I really wish we could go every weekend! While I know that's never going to happen we did get a chance to go when we had friends in town staying with us for a few days. We went to a different beach this time and we really loved it! We all had a great time and we're going to go back in a few weeks when we have more people coming into town. YAY!

The boys loved gettin' dirty in the sand.

I love Az-Man's little belly hanging out in this photo:



We are beyond mean parents. Muahahahhahahah. In reality Cam didn't started crying until I pulled the camera out. He just wants people to think he wasn't having a good time.



Our setup- SO nice! So glad we had the canopy for shade.

1 comment:

Davis said...

I already miss you guys! Thanks for everything. You boys were so much fun and I loved playing with Cameron everyday!