Saturday, October 27, 2007

Arrrrrrrrr.....

Cameron is a pirate for Halloween this year and he's the cutest pirate EVER! Ryan and I have been working with him on being a good pirate. Like what the pirate says... Arrrrrrrr. Cameron got that one down good- it's sounds more like he's roaring- but people got the idea. Ryan also taught him how to say Trick-or-Treat. He purses out his lips and says "Tri-Tri". So Adorable! We went to our ward's trunk-or-treat tonight and Cameron had a great time going to all of the cars and holding his bag out. He didn't really say anything... he would just walk up with his bag out- he had figured out by the third car that people were putting stuff in his bag. LOL!

Here are some pics of Cameron in his pirate costume.




He was pretty mad by the time I was done- and I didn't even take that many pics!

1 comment:

DiZe said...

Cameron is the cutest pirate there ever was!! I was a fan of Captain Jack Sparrow, but now Cameron is my number favorite pirate.