Monday, August 20, 2007

Beach baby, beach baby...

Ryan, Cameron and I (along with Kyle's family) went to Oceanside, CA this past weekend. Cameron had a LOT of fun. He really liked the beach and the water. Our second day at the beach he had more fun running away from the water but that could have been from the "incident" the first day. Cameron got dunked under by a wave and he didn't even cry- he's such a trooper! He also got to go bowling for the first time. Which would have been more fun if there had been A/C in the joint- I think it was a million degrees with 110% humidity! I was the first one to bowl so I let my ball fly and then Cameron goes running down the lane after it- LOL- that kid cracks me up! We got some good pictures out of it anyway. Cameron didn't really like the 6 hour drive there and back- but I didn't either so who can blame him?

*Cameron getting his legs buried.


*Family beach picture.


*Ryan and Cameron walking along the beach- I think this (along with chasing the birds) was Cameron's favorite part of the trip.


*Cameron and his shadow...


*Cute pic of the Camster


*Ryan and Cameron posing for a picture.


*April (plus giant hat and glasses - LOL) and Cameron posing for a picture.


*Ryan helping Cameron bowl.


*Cameron making sure the scores are correct... Hmmm... maybe that's why I only got a 42...

1 comment:

DiZe said...

It looks like you had a fun time at the beach. I am glad that Cameron isn't afraid of the water - he is such a brave little guy. Alot of kids his age and older (say up to 50) are alot more leary of the ocean than he obviously is.